LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5/14/13

Apparently, I pushed a little two hard the last couple of days at the gym.  My legs were screaming at me today to take it easy.  So, that's exactly what I did.  Plus, I think upping the weight on almost every machine yesterday took its toll on my muscles.  I just felt a bit drained today.

Elliptical
630 calories
6 miles (this was HARD to do today!)
65 minutes
Ab crunches 2x30@65
Straight Arm Ab 2x30@80
Inner thigh 2x30@105
Outer thigh 2x30@100
Pull Downs 2x30@50 Shoulder press 2x30@10, 4x15@10
Obliques 2x30@80

2013 Elliptical Totals
38,257 calories
323.82 miles

Please click HERE to donate to a great cause.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...so when Stud shaved his head I made a donation...we have all been bald here and know what chemo does and the good that St. Baldrick's does....and when you said you were doing a 5K I was all like GO GIRL!!! Shrink that ass and have fun!! I am also doing some fundraising so we could virtually be even...then I saw that your run benefits the Ronald Mc Donald House and bereavement....so you got me. I am in...it's only $10 but two causes so dear to all we went through for so long...and memories of those who were in battle with us but didn't make it out.

    GO GIRL! Kick some ass on your first 5k!

    ReplyDelete