LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

WOO HOO!!!

I HIT 50 POUNDS TODAY!!!

And, that's all I have to say.  Ironically, I haven't even gone to the gym yet today, despite the fact that it's 5pm.  Long story short, I was literally on the phone for 4 1/2 hours with my sister today.  She called right as I was walking out the door for the gym.  We were working on something for a party we're having for our Daddy in March.  It's a combined 70th Birthday/Retirement party.  We wrote a little something to read at the party.  I won't bore you with the details. 

In my head, I'm still going to try and get there at some point tonight.  I hope.

But, in the meantime...

I'VE LOST 50 POUNDS!!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I am at 63 today, and I have been going since May. You are crazy good and will be there in no time with your dedication!

    ReplyDelete