LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/23/13

The last couple of days have really been a struggle around here.  My body is just not cooperating.  I feel really sluggish.  I would imagine part of that is that I got my period the other day.  (Sorry, boys!  More TMI coming, just to warn you!)  I usually just want to sleep for the first few days, and not get out of bed.  As I've gotten older, my periods have really just gotten harder to deal with, and really take a lot out of me.

The other problem is that things around here, like I've said, have been less than ideal lately, and the stress is getting to me.  As you can see, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I just couldn't do it.  I was having lots of cramps and hemorrhaging, which didn't help, either.

But, I was there bright and early this morning!  I'm still not feeling 100%, so even though I pushed myself, I couldn't quite hit the level I was at less than a week ago.  But, it's ok, I'm not going to worry about it right now. 

Elliptical
626 calories
5.20 miles
65 minutes

Ab crunches 2x30@50
Straight arm abs 2x30@50
 Inner thigh 2x30@60
Outer thigh 2x30@60
Donkey Kicks 15@50
Obliques 2x30@50
Shoulder press 30@10 

2013 Totals
12,241 calories
81.55 miles

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry things still suck over there. I'm still here anytime you want to vent - no judgement or nosy questions. Have you thought of getting on the pill and seeing if it helps your periods?

    ReplyDelete