LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Kickin' ass and takin' names...

MAN, today was a good day at the gym!!  For the past week or so, I've been waking up about 4:15-4:30 am.  Every stinkin' day.  I know it's due to the chaos going on around here.  But, this lack of sleep has been screwing up my workouts.  I always try and fall back asleep, but it never works.  Today was no different.  I think I may have dozed from about 5:20-5:30, then again from 6:25-6:45, but seriously, that's it.  After that, I was afraid to fall asleep because I wanted to make sure Stud got his lazy butt up for school on time.  On Tuesday, he missed the first hour of class!  Ugh!

Anyway, I stayed up.  I was lying there thinking, "Oh, great, another day I'll be dragging at the gym."  I ended up staying home until Stud left for school, and Magnum left for his parents' house.  I didn't get to the gym until about 10am.  And, guess what.  I felt great!!!

I was a little discombobulated at first because for the first time EVER, someone was using my machine.  The nerve!!  Seriously, though, I always use the exact same elliptical machine every day, so it threw me a little to have to use a different one.  I know, get a life, ChiTown!

Once I got going on the "new" machine, though, I was a monster!!  Check it out:

Elliptical
640 calories
5.5 miles  (yeah, baby!)

Ab crunches 2x30@50
Straight arm abs 15@50
Straight arm abs 45@60
 Inner thigh 2x30@60
Outer thigh 2x30@60
Obliques 2x30@50
Shoulder press 3x15@10

Naturally, I ended the day with 2 Hydro Massages.  Ahhhhhh....
I actually looked into the cost of these machines, just so I'll be ready when I win the lottery.   A new one is $25,000-30,000.  Yeah, really.  I found a couple used ones on eBay for $9-10,000.  Darn, just a little over my budget.

2013 Totals
12,881 calories
87.05 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment