LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I've been a bad girl...

I know I've been AWOL for a few days.  And, unfortunately, that's because I didn't get to the gym.  (If you want to see part of the reason, go over here.)  But, since there's a raging snow storm going on right now around here, I'm hoping to make up those missed workouts by shoveling my ass off later. ;-)

However, I did get to the gym this morning.  Good thing I got there early because the storm was starting just as I was leaving.

I've been trying to add something new every week this month, whether it's a new machine or more weight/reps.  I added some new stuff today, and noted it below.  I took it easy on the elliptical, though, because for some reason, my legs have been sore the past couple of days.  I don't know if it's because I really pushed it on Saturday, or what.  I did wake up with my period yesterday, which always drains me, so maybe that's it?  Whatever it is, like I said, I went a little easy today.  I figured I'd be shoveling later, and didn't want to over do it, either.

Elliptical
650 calories
5.85 miles (It seems pretty silly that 5.85 miles is "taking it easy" now, huh?  I guess that should make me proud of how far I've come, right?)
65 minutes

Ab crunches 2x30@60 (I think I'm going to up my sets here soon.  For the longest time I could do all 30 of the first set, but the second set had to be 15/15 because I couldn't get through all 30.  But, now I can!  Woo hoo!  So I think I may try 3 sets tomorrow.)
Straight arm abs 2x30@70 (same here, I think I'll do 3 sets tomorrow)
Inner thigh 2x30@90 (bumped this up today)
Outer thigh 2x30@90 (bumped this up today)
Chest Press 4x30@10
Shoulder Press 8x15@10 (added 2 more sets today.  It almost killed me!!  I wonder how much longer it's going to take for me to build up some strength here.)
Pull Down 4x30@10 (New machine!  I'm going to bump up the weight, though, tomorrow.  This was just a little too easy today.)
Obliques 2x30@70

I totally earned my 2 Hydro Massages today.  I just may have to do THREE tomorrow if I end up shoveling tonight!  ;-)

2013 Elliptical Totals
24,461 calories
191.34 miles




1 comment: