LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

C'mon, ChitTown, get with it!!

Man, I have REALLY dropped the ball over here, haven't I?  So much for my vow to post everyday!  I'm going to have to strain my brain to remember what the hell has happened the past week.

Ok, so last time I was here was last Tuesday.  On Wednesday, I got a last minute call to watch Monkey.  So, short story, no gym.

Thursday I also got a call, early this time, to take Monkey for the day.  So, again, no gym.  However, while she took a nice long nap, I DID do the hour-long, advanced Tae Bo tape.  I really wanted to the half-hour one, too, but I was afraid she was going to wake up before I could finish and shower.  If Magnum or Stud had been home, I wouldn't have worried about it, but since I was alone, I didn't want to take the chance of being in the shower when she woke up.

Now we're at Friday, right?  No Monkey that day.  Sadly, no gym, either.  I gotta say, though, that that one-hour, advanced Tae Bo tape kicks my sorry ass!  I was so sore on Friday, I could hardly walk.  There is some serious glute work going on in this workout, as well as leg work.  My rear-end and quads were screaming all day.

Saturday I got my ass back into gear.  See for yourself.

2/16/13
650 calories
6 miles (yeah, baby, I hit it again!)
65 minutes

Ab crunches 2x30@60
Straight arm abs 2x30@70
Inner thigh 2x30@80
Outer thigh 2x30@80
Shoulder press 6x15@10 (when the hell am I going to get past this lousy 10lbs?!)
Chest Press 2x30@10 (Yes, I added a new machine!!)
Obliques 2x30@60

Sunday I was feeling the lingering reminder of the Tae Bo workout, combined with really pushing it the day before.  I decided to just take it easy.  I skipped the interval work, and just kept it steady.

2/17/13
640 calories
5.5 miles (not bad for taking it easy, right?  Truthfully, I was shocked to see that number)
65 minutes

Ab crunches 2x30@60
Straight arm abs 2x30@70
Inner thigh 2x30@80
Outer thigh 2x30@80
Shoulder press 6x15@10 (when the hell am I going to get past this lousy 10lbs?!)
Obliques 2x30@60
(No chest presses today thanks to the TOTALLY annoying bitch holding up the machine.  She was far too busy texting on her freakin' phone to actually do any exercise.  It took everything in me to not go over to her and tell her to get the f off the machine.  This is one of the few machines that there is only one of, most of the others are in pairs.  Ugh!)

That brings us to today.  I had a great morning at the gym.  Once again, I was channeling some serious anger, and used it to my advantage.

2/18/13
648 calories
6.05 miles (uh huh, that's right!)
65 mintues

Ab crunches 2x30@60
Straight arm abs 2x30@70
Inner thigh 2x30@80
Outer thigh 2x30@80
Shoulder press 6x15@10
Chest Press 2x30@10
Obliques 2x30@70 (I upped this one today.  It felt great!)

So, here are the new totals...

2013 Totals
21,237 calories (plus whatever I gave Billy!)
160.8 miles

I hate to make excuses for my lack of posting here, but I really think it is kinda tied to the fact that I committed to NaBloPoMo for February on the other blog.  When I first started this one, I pretty much only posted here, and neglected that one.  Now, the opposite is happening.  This week's goal is to be more diligent here.  I'll try my best, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Passing gas is always a good way to get people off machines that you want!

    ReplyDelete