LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

12/5/13

Treadmill again today.  I decided to set the heart rate at 150.  I'm torn about what to set this at.  I broke a great sweat, and felt good afterward, and I think I could have even gone up a little higher.  You can see, I burned a LOT less calories today than I did yesterday at the higher setting.  Like I said yesterday, my target fat burning heart rate is between 109-127ish.  So, will I burn less fat if I go higher?  I don't know.  I need to ask someone who actually knows what the hell all this means!

Treadmill
595 calories
3.22 miles
65 minutes

Ab crunches 2x30@65
Ab coaster 2x(30/30/30)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I haven't been in the blogosphere in months and I see you have lost 86 lbs! OH MY GOSH! That's like the size of a 12 year old!!! WOW that is awesome! So proud of you!!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete