LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

11/6/13

I was afraid I'd be a little tired and sore after pushing myself yesterday, but I was pleasantly surprised to not wake up in pain this morning.  I did, however, have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to drive my parents to the airport (they left for a week-long vacation in Punta Cana, lucky dogs!), so I was afraid I'd be tired when I got to the gym.  After all, I was up to give my baby his "birthday minute kiss" at 4:46am, and then left to pick up my parents by 5:45.

The point of all this rambling is to say that today actually was a good day!  I did drink a cup of coffee on the way to the airport, so I'm still trying to figure out if that's going to be my new morning routine.  I surprised myself by actually bumping up my numbers (just a tiny bit) from yesterday.

Elliptical
623 calories
6.55 miles
65 minutes
Ab crunches 2x30@65
Ab coaster 2x(30/30/30)

2013 Elliptical Totals
48,999 calories
428.07 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment