LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

12/31/12

I had to cut it short again today.  I think I may have overdone it on the machines.  That's what Magnum said anyway.  He said I shouldn't be doing them everyday.  Well, not the same ones everyday.  My legs were just kinda dead today, even when I was on the elliptical, which I TOTALLY love.  I'm seriously becoming addicted.  I felt like I was moving in slow motion for the whole hour, but I was pleasantly surprised to see my numbers weren't really that low.  I skipped the machines today, however, which makes me feel a bit like a slacker.  But, my left thigh is pretty sore today, and I didn't want to take a chance at hurting myself.

608 calories
3.57 miles
65 minutes

Totals:
7883+ calories
51+ miles (WOW!!  That's kind of amazing, considering I've only been going to the gym for 15 days!)

I just realized that these totals are my 2012 Totals.  Maybe I'll start fresh tomorrow?  Yes, the gym is open tomorrow, just not until 7am.  That's ok, we may just sleep in tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment