LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/12

I was really feeling yesterday's hard workout in my legs this morning.  I thought I would just go easy today, but then the adrenaline or endorphins or whatever the hell it is kicked in.  I actually surpassed yesterday's numbers!  Woo hoo!

Elliptical
620 calories
4.04 miles
65 minutes

I upped the weight on the machines I used today, and really felt it, in a good way.
Ab Cruncher 2 sets of 25 @ 30 lbs
Straight Arm Abs 1 set of 25 @ 30lbs
Inner Thigh 2 sets of 25 @ 30 lbs
Outer Thigh 2 sets of 25 @ 30 lbs
Obliques 1 set  of 25 @ 30 lbs on each side

I'm up to an hour and half now each day.  I seriously could make it about 3 hours if I knew what the hell to do with some other machines.  I think I'm going to make another appointment with the personal trainer (which is FREE at this awesome gym!!!) instead of waiting for a day that Magnum is free.  I REALLY want to start working on my arms.  Besides the fact that they're too flabby for my taste, I really need to give my legs a break.  The elliptical really works them hard.  It's not a bad thing, but it makes it hard to do a bunch of leg machines right after.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh...wish you lived closer I could show you how to use all the equipment! Go girl...impressive numbers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very nervous about lifting weights, but once I learned, I loved it! It is waaaaay better than cardio (even though that's important!). I didn't lose weight when I was lifting a lot but my body shape was changing and my clothes started to fit better.

    You should ask your trainer about it! I never thought I could bench press anything in my life, but I can now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll figure out the machines. Just focus on your cardio to burn fat and keep your heart happy. Be careful to do more reps of smaller weights or you may bulk up more than you want to. Of course, right now most anything is good. Good for you! Who knew a gym rat was hiding in there!?

    ReplyDelete