LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 18, 2013

1/18/13

Just in case you missed the update on the other blog, when I weighed in this morning, I was down another 2 pounds!!  I have a feeling that might rebound a bit tomorrow morning, but hey, for today, I'm down 52 pounds!!

Elliptical
637 calories
5.20 miles (yep, I'll take .03 of a mile improvement!)
65 minutes
Ab crunches 2x30@50
Straight arm abs 2x30@50
 Inner thigh 2x30@60
Outer thigh 2x30@60
Donkey Kicks 30@50
Obliques 2x30@50

I noticed today when I was recording my numbers in my phone that even though my mileage went up (no matter how slightly) my calories went down a bit.  It occurred to me that it must be because my weight has gone down.  When I start the elliptical, it asks for your weight, which I'm sure it uses to calculate calories burned.  Well, the less I weigh, the less calories I'm burning, right?  That's ok, I'll take the lower calories if that means lower weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment