LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

??

I'm behind in logging my workouts.  I actually lost track, so I'm not sure how accurate this is.

9/10/14
Elliptical
619 calories
5.01 miles
(I think I pushed a little too hard on Monday.  Tuesday, my legs were dead, so I decided to rest for a day.  I still felt sluggish on Wednesday, which shows in these numbers.)

9/11/14
Elliptical
627 calories
5.52 miles
65 minutes

Friday I had to take my dad to the doctor's for his first follow-up visit since getting out of the hospital.  It took nearly an hour to get him up and out of the house and to the doctor's office, which is close by, and should have literally taken us about 10-15 minutes.  I stayed at my parents' for the rest of the day, and just didn't get to the gym.  Today, I had to work early, then went straight to my parents' house.  Dad is NOT doing well.  I didn't get home until about 11:45pm, which means another day with no workout.  I'm planning to go before church tomorrow.  If I don't, I know I'll be going straight to my parents' after church, and will probably end up skipping the gym again, which is NOT cool. :(

1 comment:

  1. You just do the best you can and don't stress. My prenatal yoga is amazeballs but I haven't done it in a week although I think about it daily. What's going on with your dad? I must have missed something there. I will be praying for him.

    ReplyDelete